Since incorporation in May 1994, the Partnership has become an effective vehicle for economic development involving public, private and voluntary sectors.
The Partnership has secured grant funding from local and european sources of over £5 million!
Examples of projects managed and delivered during the past 20 years:
• Supported the establishment of more than new 750 businesses in manufacturing, engineering, retail and
• Successful Single Regeneration Budget and Capital Fund bids totalling £3m
• Establishment of the Cotmanhay Enterprise Centre and delivery of neighbourhood learning initiatives for over 10 years
• Development of industrial units on the Manners Industrial Estate
• Management of the Heritage Economic Regeneration Schemes (HERS) in Ilkeston & Long Eaton
• Establishment & subsequent upgrade of RadioLink systems to digital transmission in Ilkeston and Long Eaton
• Communities & Local Government funded activity in Ilkeston & Long Eaton.
Further details and photographs can be found on our current and past projects pages.