Erewash Partnership - a partnership that's working
Getting Involved In The Erewash Partnership ......
► WHAT IS THE EREWASH PARTNERSHIP?
Erewash Partnership is a unique public/private sector social enterprise. Its purpose is to develop the local economy by fostering enterprise, regeneration and learning.
► WHO IS INVOLVED IN THE PARTNERSHIP?
Organisations which we call Associates – over 400 businesses, Erewash Borough Council, Derbyshire County Council, University of Derby, Derby College, schools and community organisations.
► WHAT DOES THE PARTNERSHIP DO?
The Partnership works with business and public sector partners, particularly Erewash Borough Council, to deliver economic development projects and support for potential and existing businesses. The Partnership also helps local people to access training, and schools to access the business community.
► HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
Join us! And become part of the team that helps to maintain prosperity in the area. Annual subscriptions and sponsorship rates are modest (but please give more if you can).
► WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• The opportunity to contribute to the regeneration of the area through your subscription or sponsorship, and become more actively
involved if you wish
• Keep in touch with local developments & become part of a growing inter-trading network
As an Associate of the Partnership your business or organisation has access to the following benefits:
• Excellent networking opportunities at our regular meetings
• Sponsorship / Exhibition space at our events – promote your business to a captive audience!
• Quarterly inter-trading directory of over 400 like-minded businesses and other organisations that operate in the area
• Development, advice & training – some of which are subsidised or even fully funded
• Access to seminars and training that will help to enhance your business knowledge and skills
• Email alerts & mail shots on your behalf to fellow Associates
• Advertising opportunities on our websites & directory
• Use of our modern conference, meeting and training facilities
• Discounted virtual office
Associates also benefit from our knowledge of the local business support networks and ability to signpost in the right direction. We also represent the interests of Erewash’s businesses wherever and whenever we can.
New members can pay membership fees online using the option below. After payment we will then contact you to collect your business details , and welcome you to the Erewash Partnership!
If you want to know more about how being an Associate or Sponsor can contribute to the future prosperity of the area and help your business or organisation, please contact us.
There has never been a better time to join the Erewash Partnership!